(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data, which refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation
Questions, suggestions or claims with regard to data protection you can also send us under email@example.com.
(3) When contacting us by means of your e-mail or via our contact form we will store the data you are sending to us (your e-mail address, if possible your name or telephone number) enabling us to reply to your questions. Data becoming available in this connection we will delete when the storing is no longer necessary or limit the processing, if there are any legal retention requirements.
(4) If, for individual functions of our offering, we rely on commissioned service providers or intend to use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you in detail about each process. Then we will also state the determined criteria for the storage period.
(1) Towards us you have the following rights in regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) If you only use our website for information purposes meaning that you do not register with us or do not send information to us in any other way we will only collect your personal data, which your browser is sending to our server. If you wish to look at our website we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6, para. 1 s. 1 lit. F data protection basic regulation):
(2) In addition to the before mentioned data cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are being stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser employed by you and by means of which certain information flows to the party (in this case us) that sets the cookie. Cookies can generate small programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve for making the Internet offerings more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose extent and functionality are being described in the following:
b) Transient cookies are being deleted automatically, when you close the browser, in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which different requests of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. Thus your computer can be recognised, when you return to our website. The session cookies are being deleted, when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are being deleted after a given period of time, which can differ according to each individual cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings in your browser any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for instance refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all coookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies used are not being recognized by your browser, but by your flash plugin. Furthermore we use HTML5 storage objects, which are placed on the user’s end device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used by you and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish any processing of the flash cookies, you have to install an appropriate add-on, for instance „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe flash-killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can avoid the using of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private browsing. Also we recommend that you delete regularly your cookies and the browser history manually.